Example job summary
A successful job summary will provide applicants with a strong introduction to your company and the role. Use positive and active language that sums up the advertised role and your company. Include an exact location, or mention if the location is remote.
Example Logistics Specialist Coordinator job summary
Our cargo shipping company is seeking to hire a Logistics Specialist Coordinator to become a part of our growing and energetic logistics team. As a Logistics Specialist Coordinator you will oversee chain supply procedures, manage logistic staff, ensure quality and safety and operations, and collaborate with the rest of our teams to ensure a more timely and efficient workflow. If you seeking a long-standing opportunity to work at a dynamic environment with a great compensation pack and extra benefits, feel free to send us your application. Candidates with prior experience in logistic coordination positions are preferred.
Logistics Specialist Coordinator responsibilities
This section should convey the most important duties for the role. Highlight any responsibilities that may be unique to the role or particularly interesting for potential applicants. It’s also beneficial to describe how the role fits into the larger organization.
Example Logistics Specialist Coordinator responsibilities
- Check and supervise chain supply procedures
- Assess and respond to customer-initiated claims and problems
- Manage logistic staff to ensure the timely and efficient processing and completion of client orders
- Scan and track order data with the help of a computer
- Oversee entire activity of cargo shipping tasks
- Generate fuel cards and expense statements
Logistics Specialist Coordinator requirements
This section should list the essential qualities of an ideal candidate. Include previous work experience, education or achievements that would be beneficial. And list any preferred hard and soft skills.
Example Logistics Specialist Coordinator requirements
- BS or BA in Logistics, Operation Management, Business Management or equivalent
- Fluency in MS Office and logistics software/databases
- Physical ability to lift and carry heavy objects up to 50 pounds.
- 2+ years of prior experience in logistics coordination or similar position is preferred
- Ability to keep track of multiple tasks at the same time under limited supervision
- Great leadership and organizational skills