Example job summary
A successful job summary will provide applicants with a strong introduction to your company and the role. Use positive and active language that sums up the advertised role and your company. Include an exact location, or mention if the location is remote.
Example Loan Processor job summary
Our fast-growing credit union firm is looking for a reliable and experienced Loan Processor for carrying out appraisals of home buyers and mortgage loans. The ideal candidate will act as a liaison between clients and our credit union. Your aim will be to assist credit-worthy applicants get their loans e.g through submission of appropriate documentation and process all loan documentation in a timely and confidential manner. Crafting and completing final loan contracts with clients are also part of your job responsibilities. Candidates with prior experience in home equity and mortgage loans will be given priority.
Loan Processor responsibilities
This section should convey the most important duties for the role. Highlight any responsibilities that may be unique to the role or particularly interesting for potential applicants. It’s also beneficial to describe how the role fits into the larger organization.
Example Loan Processor responsibilities
- Carry out assessments and appraisals of perspective home/individual clients
- Ensures that applicants send all documents required to process the loan
- Responds to client queries in regards to different loans and their specifications
- Build loan repayment plans in a timely fashion
- Insert and edit loan data records
- Collaborates with the undersigning team to submit files and ensure all loan terms are met
Loan Processor requirements
This section should list the essential qualities of an ideal candidate. Include previous work experience, education or achievements that would be beneficial. And list any preferred hard and soft skills.
Example Loan Processor requirements
- BS Degree in Finance, Economics or equivalent field
- 2+ years of experience processing home equity and mortgage loans
- In-depth knowledge of direct and indirect lending processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great MS Office and financial database skills
- Ability to balance between client satisfaction and company's benefit