Example job summary
A successful job summary will provide applicants with a strong introduction to your company and the role. Use positive and active language that sums up the advertised role and your company. Include an exact location, or mention if the location is remote.
Example Licensed Practical Nurse LPN job summary
Our private clinic is seeking to employ a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to assist the rest of our medical staff with routine care, patient screening, and delegation of tasks to other nursing staff in a fast, safe and efficient manner. If you are caring and self-motivated individual with a strong sense of responsibility and ability to adhere to strict healthcare and safety protocols, feel free to send us your application. Having a valid LPN state license is mandatory for this position. Candidates with proven past experience in a private clinic setting are also preferred.
Licensed Practical Nurse LPN responsibilities
This section should convey the most important duties for the role. Highlight any responsibilities that may be unique to the role or particularly interesting for potential applicants. It’s also beneficial to describe how the role fits into the larger organization.
Example Licensed Practical Nurse LPN responsibilities
- officer routine bedtime care to admitted patients
- Assign and allocate tasks to less experienced and unlicensed nursing staff
- Keep track of vital patient data in paper and in a computer database
- Administer drug treatments and injections as per doctor prescriptions
- Ensure the safety and sanitation of staff rooms
- Explain healthcare and treatment procedures to patients and their family/friends
Licensed Practical Nurse LPN requirements
This section should list the essential qualities of an ideal candidate. Include previous work experience, education or achievements that would be beneficial. And list any preferred hard and soft skills.
Example Licensed Practical Nurse LPN requirements
- BS Degree in Nursing or Healthcare services
- Valid LPN state license
- 2+ years of past experience in private healthcare/nursing is preferred
- Willingness to work at night or weekend shifts when necessary
- A caring and friendly approach when dealing with patients and their loved ones or other staff members
- Knowledge of MS Office and databases is also a plus