Example job summary
A successful job summary will provide applicants with a strong introduction to your company and the role. Use positive and active language that sums up the advertised role and your company. Include an exact location, or mention if the location is remote.
Example Licensed Occupational Therapist Assistant job summary
As an occupational therapy assistant in our healthcare facility, you will follow the direction of a licensed occupational therapist to implement therapy plans for individuals with injuries or disabilities. You will work directly with patients to stretch and strengthen muscles, explaining how to safely and effectively perform exercises. You will also perform administrative tasks daily, such as recording progress or concerns in medical records. An ideal candidate will have an associate degree in Occupational Therapy or a certificate from an accredited 1-year program.
Licensed Occupational Therapist Assistant responsibilities
This section should convey the most important duties for the role. Highlight any responsibilities that may be unique to the role or particularly interesting for potential applicants. It’s also beneficial to describe how the role fits into the larger organization.
Example Licensed Occupational Therapist Assistant responsibilities
- Assists occupational therapist with data collection and assessments
- Evaluate strength and range of motion of patients
- Follow the direction of the occupational therapists in the use of techniques and equipment
- Explain care and establish rapport with patients and their caregivers
- Document patient care according to established procedures and guidelines
- Maintain a safe and clean treatment area, including equipment and supplies
Licensed Occupational Therapist Assistant requirements
This section should list the essential qualities of an ideal candidate. Include previous work experience, education or achievements that would be beneficial. And list any preferred hard and soft skills.
Example Licensed Occupational Therapist Assistant requirements
- Associate degree or 1-year certificate program
- Experience working with people with disabilities preferred
- Ability to perform minimal assist transfer
- Knowledge of governmental and regulatory guidelines for healthcare
- Occupational Therapy Assistant license
- Strong writing and reading skills