Example job summary
A successful job summary will provide applicants with a strong introduction to your company and the role. Use positive and active language that sums up the advertised role and your company. Include an exact location, or mention if the location is remote.
Example Leasing Consultant job summary
We currently own a large apartment unit and we are in need of a talented and energetic Leasing Consultant for handling leasing activities, property maintenance and management and showcasing our properties to interested lessors. We are particularly looking to employ someone with proven experience in real estate, excellent communication skills, and ability to work at a varied yet demanding schedule. We in turn officer the hired candidate a very competitive monthly salary, plus bonuses and other benefits. Individuals with a Bachelor's Degree in Real Estate will be given priority over others.
Leasing Consultant responsibilities
This section should convey the most important duties for the role. Highlight any responsibilities that may be unique to the role or particularly interesting for potential applicants. It’s also beneficial to describe how the role fits into the larger organization.
Example Leasing Consultant responsibilities
- Demonstrate our apartments/properties to interested renters
- officer tenants accurate information concerning our apartments and properties
- Negotiate rental terms and establish leasing contracts
- Confirm application data & references
- Ensure the maintenance of our properties
- Stay informed about news and trends on the status of property market
Leasing Consultant requirements
This section should list the essential qualities of an ideal candidate. Include previous work experience, education or achievements that would be beneficial. And list any preferred hard and soft skills.
Example Leasing Consultant requirements
- BS Degree in Real Estate, Property Management or equivalent is preferred
- 3+ experience in Leasing Agent, consultant or similar position
- MS Office skills
- In-depth knowledge of marketing and sales methods
- Great oral and written communication skills and ability to persuade others easily
- Proven history of established sales