Example job summary
A successful job summary will provide applicants with a strong introduction to your company and the role. Use positive and active language that sums up the advertised role and your company. Include an exact location, or mention if the location is remote.
Example Lawyer job summary
Our attorney firm is seeking to hire a talented and self-motivated Lawyer to join our established team of corporate and commercial lawyers. Our pool of clients includes big business executives and VIPs. The hired lawyer is expected to officer clients with legal advice and solutions, help them explore their legal options, keep accurate files and documentation of cases and represent clients in court when necessary. A Bachelor's Degree in Law is mandatory for this position. Candidates with prior and proven experience in corporate legal services will also be given priority over others.
This section should convey the most important duties for the role. Highlight any responsibilities that may be unique to the role or particularly interesting for potential applicants. It’s also beneficial to describe how the role fits into the larger organization.
Example Lawyer responsibilities
- Communicate with and establish relationships with our corporate clients and suggest legal options per case
- Keep accurate and up to date files and supporting documents for each case
- Represent clients in court, in corporate cases against them e.g attack of their image
- Create strategies to resolve cases of clients in a prompt and cost-effective manner
- Prepare legal docs e.g contracts, licenses, and pleadings
- Research new changes in corporate/business legislation
This section should list the essential qualities of an ideal candidate. Include previous work experience, education or achievements that would be beneficial. And list any preferred hard and soft skills.
Example Lawyer requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in law with corporate law specialization
- At least 6+ months of internship or regular work experience in a corporate law firm
- State Bar Association's Licence to legally work an lawyer
- Strong sense of fairness and commitment to comply with all related state and federal legislation
- Ability to communicate with clients effectively and build relationships of trust
- Excellent written, verbal, and public speaking skills