Example job summary
A successful job summary will provide applicants with a strong introduction to your company and the role. Use positive and active language that sums up the advertised role and your company. Include an exact location, or mention if the location is remote.
Example Laborer job summary
Growing renovation and restoration company is looking to higher a hard-working and motivated Laborer. Our company specializes in the makeover of older properties. As a Laborer, you will be assisting our journeymen in many areas of the construction process. From demolition to drywall, the process is physically intensive. Quality candidates will be able to work in physically demanding environments. Being able to lift and carry 75 lbs frequently for long durations. We take the well-being of our staff very seriously. We provide all the safety training and PPE necessary to maintain a safe and healthy work environment.
This section should convey the most important duties for the role. Highlight any responsibilities that may be unique to the role or particularly interesting for potential applicants. It’s also beneficial to describe how the role fits into the larger organization.
Example Laborer responsibilities
- Attend morning staff meetings
- Assist journeymen in tasks at hand
- Take inventory of supplies on hand and communicate to foreman when supplies are low
- Relocate materials and supplies to proper location
- Maintain a clean and safe job-site
- Observe all OSHA and safety protocol
This section should list the essential qualities of an ideal candidate. Include previous work experience, education or achievements that would be beneficial. And list any preferred hard and soft skills.
Example Laborer requirements
- High School Diploma (preferred)
- Good verbal communication and computation skills
- The ability follow directions precisely
- Capable of repeatedly lifting 75 lbs throughout the day
- Comfortable working off ladders and roofs
- An eye for organization and order