Example job summary
A successful job summary will provide applicants with a strong introduction to your company and the role. Use positive and active language that sums up the advertised role and your company. Include an exact location, or mention if the location is remote.
Example Junior Accountant job summary
Our real estate firm with increasingly expanding operations is looking to employ a Junior Accountant to be a part of our energetic team. We are particularly seeking a person with great knowledge of MS Excel, Zoho, or Quickbooks accounting software and stellar analytical and problem-solving skills. As a Junior Accountant, you will have to report to Accounting Manager and be willing to work within a fast-paced environment under limited supervision. Recent college graduates with internship experience in a similar position will be given priority.
Junior Accountant responsibilities
This section should convey the most important duties for the role. Highlight any responsibilities that may be unique to the role or particularly interesting for potential applicants. It’s also beneficial to describe how the role fits into the larger organization.
Example Junior Accountant responsibilities
- Contribute to the generation of financial reports e.g balance sheet and P&L accounts
- Analyze and reconnect bank reports and general ledger accounts
- Note and keep track of company's fixed assets
- Updated accounts received and issue new invoices as needed
- Assist with other accounting projects when asked by the accountant manager
- Communicate with suppliers to find any errors or discrepancies regarding billing accounts..
Junior Accountant requirements
This section should list the essential qualities of an ideal candidate. Include previous work experience, education or achievements that would be beneficial. And list any preferred hard and soft skills.
Example Junior Accountant requirements
- BS Degree in Accounting and Finance or similar
- Internship or 2+ year of prior experience in similar field is preferred
- MS Office/Excel skills and other similar ERP systems
- Ability to multitask within a fast-paced office environment
- Excellent math and problem-solving skills
- Great attention to details