Example job summary
A successful job summary will provide applicants with a strong introduction to your company and the role. Use positive and active language that sums up the advertised role and your company. Include an exact location, or mention if the location is remote.
Example IT Technician job summary
We are seeking to hire a qualified and experienced IT Technician that will install and maintain IT systems with the aim to increase performance and make our IT operations run smoothly. As a part of your duties, you will be responsible for keeping the integrity of all computer networks and units within the company. You will also be called to fix emerging IT problems and report to IT managers regarding the course of action adopted to resolve problems. If you have proven experience in IT technician positions and if you are a great problem-solver with a keen eye for details, feel free to send us your CV.
IT Technician responsibilities
This section should convey the most important duties for the role. Highlight any responsibilities that may be unique to the role or particularly interesting for potential applicants. It’s also beneficial to describe how the role fits into the larger organization.
Example IT Technician responsibilities
- Install workstations with computers and supporting equipment e.g printers
- Install and check relevant software programs based on IT requirements of IT management
- Develop topical networks in a way that ensures peak performance
- officer basic training and guidelines to employees on the use of new programs
- Perform troubleshooting and keep track of logs, bugs, or any other related problems
- Recognize computer lacks and order replacements
IT Technician requirements
This section should list the essential qualities of an ideal candidate. Include previous work experience, education or achievements that would be beneficial. And list any preferred hard and soft skills.
Example IT Technician requirements
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent field
- CompTIA A+ or Microsoft IT Professional Certification
- Solid knowledge on hardware and software security and recovery principles
- Great troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- 3+ Experience in IT technical position is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills