Example job summary
A successful job summary will provide applicants with a strong introduction to your company and the role. Use positive and active language that sums up the advertised role and your company. Include an exact location, or mention if the location is remote.
Example IT Manager job summary
Our company is seeking to hire an experienced IT manager that will manage, test, and possibly improve our existing networks. We are ideally seeking for a candidate with expert knowledge on WAN, LAN and EDI computer systems that will work within the set guidelines and borders of our policies, budget, schedules, and quality control procedures. You will generally be responsible for the development of maintenance and improvement plans and manage IT staff and operations in manner that is time and cost-efficient. Candidates with prior experience in IT management positions will be prioritized
IT Manager responsibilities
This section should convey the most important duties for the role. Highlight any responsibilities that may be unique to the role or particularly interesting for potential applicants. It’s also beneficial to describe how the role fits into the larger organization.
Example IT Manager responsibilities
- Manage and supervise IT networks of the company
- Schedule, organize, and check IT systems and digital data functions
- Generate project and annual budgets for IT requirements
- Ensure safety of stored data and protection from risks and internal or external threats
- Troubleshoot problems and generate plans for improvement
- Collaborate and report to department managers regarding IT requirements and problems
IT Manager requirements
This section should list the essential qualities of an ideal candidate. Include previous work experience, education or achievements that would be beneficial. And list any preferred hard and soft skills.
Example IT Manager requirements
- BS in Computer Science, MIS, or similar field
- Expert knowledge of technical management aspects, data analysis, and software or hardware units
- Proven track record in IT management or equivalent position
- Stellar analytical skills
- Great Leadership skills and ability to manage staff within a strict schedule
- Keen eye and research abilities in regards to new IT technologies and trends