Example job summary
A successful job summary will provide applicants with a strong introduction to your company and the role. Use positive and active language that sums up the advertised role and your company. Include an exact location, or mention if the location is remote.
Example Internal Auditor job summary
Our fast-developing firm is seeking to hire an Internal Auditor to join our dynamic management team and enhance our performance through the creation of audit control systems and procedures. As a part of you regular duties, you will be expected to generate an audit system that will efficiently pinpoint and tackle data entry errors, facilitate risk projections and evaluations, and analyzes data for drawing accurate insights. If you are an open-minded, innovative, and energetic individual whole likes to dig into data deeply to discover loopholes and officer handy solutions, we would love to hear from you. Individuals with prior experience in Accounting or Auditing are preferred.
Internal Auditor responsibilities
This section should convey the most important duties for the role. Highlight any responsibilities that may be unique to the role or particularly interesting for potential applicants. It’s also beneficial to describe how the role fits into the larger organization.
Example Internal Auditor responsibilities
- Check existing systems and adjust the structure of current financial controls
- Work on internal audit controls and generate annual plans
- Build new programs for better financial controls
- Pinpoint hidden loopholes and officer suggestions to resolve them within a timely fashion
- Schedule internal meetings with customers and supervise financial disclosures
- officer suggestions to financial managers about software, policies and extra auditing measures.
Internal Auditor requirements
This section should list the essential qualities of an ideal candidate. Include previous work experience, education or achievements that would be beneficial. And list any preferred hard and soft skills.
Example Internal Auditor requirements
- CPA or CIA Accreditation
- 2+ years of experience in Auditing or similar position
- Solid knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley Act, section 404
- Fluency in MS office and MySQL
- Ability to comply and stay updated with current industry standards
- Robust project management skills