Example job summary
A successful job summary will provide applicants with a strong introduction to your company and the role. Use positive and active language that sums up the advertised role and your company. Include an exact location, or mention if the location is remote.
Example Inside Sales Representative job summary
Are you an energetic, self-motivated and communicative individual with the patience and skill to deal with all kinds of customers? If YES, our tech gadget selling company is looking for you. We are particularly looking to hire a talented Inside Sales Representative that will efficiently promote and sell our products to new customers (in store), based on their needs and specifications. Answering calls and emails regarding product queries, handling customer feedback as well as adjustment of selling approach to different clients are among the primary job duties. Good knowledge of tech gadgets will be considered a big plus.
Inside Sales Representative responsibilities
This section should convey the most important duties for the role. Highlight any responsibilities that may be unique to the role or particularly interesting for potential applicants. It’s also beneficial to describe how the role fits into the larger organization.
Example Inside Sales Representative responsibilities
- Respond to phone calls, emails and direct client queries regarding products
- Inform clients of special offers and bonuses to upsell products
- Respond to customer feedback and complaints in a timely fashion
- Follow suggested guidelines when dealing with different types of customers
- Acquire basic customer data e.g name, location, preferences, etc.
- Stay informed about new product specifications
Inside Sales Representative requirements
This section should list the essential qualities of an ideal candidate. Include previous work experience, education or achievements that would be beneficial. And list any preferred hard and soft skills.
Example Inside Sales Representative requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent is mandatory
- 2+ years of experience in inside sales or relevant position
- Fluency in MS Office and email etiquette
- Great customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work at flexible schedule with varied workload
- Knowledge of tech gadgets and trends is a great plus