Example job summary
A successful job summary will provide applicants with a strong introduction to your company and the role. Use positive and active language that sums up the advertised role and your company. Include an exact location, or mention if the location is remote.
Example Contract Administrator job summary
Large scale manufacturing company seeks a contract administrator to oversee the development and negotiation of contracts. You will be tasked with reviewing each contract in detail to ensure it complies with laws and regulations. You will amend the contract as needed, and ensure that the budget is not exceeded. This role requires superior attention to detail and analytical skills. Our ideal candidate has previous experience as a contract administrator and a bachelor’s degree in business or a related field.
Contract Administrator responsibilities
This section should convey the most important duties for the role. Highlight any responsibilities that may be unique to the role or particularly interesting for potential applicants. It’s also beneficial to describe how the role fits into the larger organization.
Example Contract Administrator responsibilities
- Negotiate contract terms to ensure that they represent the organization’s best interests
- Review each contract carefully to ensure it is compliant with state and federal laws and regulations
- Create and maintain lists of approved, pre-qualified contractors and sub-contractors
- Oversee contract processing to ensure all data is accurate
- Monitor contract budget and related invoices to ensure budget is not exceeded
- Maintain careful records of all correspondence and documents related to the contract
Contract Administrator requirements
This section should list the essential qualities of an ideal candidate. Include previous work experience, education or achievements that would be beneficial. And list any preferred hard and soft skills.
Example Contract Administrator requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
- Strong attention to detail and ability to easily spot errors and inconsistencies in contract
- Familiarity with laws and regulations related to the industry
- Previous experience as a contract administrator is strongly preferred
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work independently
- Superior written and verbal communication skills