Example job summary
A successful job summary will provide applicants with a strong introduction to your company and the role. Use positive and active language that sums up the advertised role and your company. Include an exact location, or mention if the location is remote.
Example Construction Project Manager job summary
Real estate development company seeks full-time construction project managers to coordinate projects from start to finish.This dynamic role requires coordinating every aspect of construction projects from bidding through to sourcing materials and subcontractors. Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated, highly organized and detail oriented individual. You should hold a bachelor’s degree in construction management or a similar field and have 5 or more years experience in a project management role, ideally within the construction field.
Construction Project Manager responsibilities
This section should convey the most important duties for the role. Highlight any responsibilities that may be unique to the role or particularly interesting for potential applicants. It’s also beneficial to describe how the role fits into the larger organization.
Example Construction Project Manager responsibilities
- Create and manage construction project bids
- Coordinate construction timelines and ensure that they are followed
- Obtain the necessary permits, site surveys and inspections, and ensure that any failures are addressed immediately
- Hire the appropriate subcontractors for the project and ensure they complete their tasks on time
- Research opportunities to make the project more efficient and cost-effective
- Manage the construction project budget
Construction Project Manager requirements
This section should list the essential qualities of an ideal candidate. Include previous work experience, education or achievements that would be beneficial. And list any preferred hard and soft skills.
Example Construction Project Manager requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, engineering, architecture or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in the construction field, ideally in a project management role
- Have superior organizational and time management skills
- Skilled in resolving conflicts and problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of construction standards, regulations and building codes