Example job summary
A successful job summary will provide applicants with a strong introduction to your company and the role. Use positive and active language that sums up the advertised role and your company. Include an exact location, or mention if the location is remote.
Example Building Maintenance Technician job summary
Our company is in need of an expert building maintenance technician to ensure that our company never has to worry about calling an outside repairman. The ideal candidate will be extremely handy and can repair anything from an HVAC unit to electrical equipment. Our team needs a reliable and steady technician to ensure that our building is running efficiently and effectively. Experience as a repairman is preferred but not required for this position. The ideal candidate will be able to handle any task that is given to them.
Building Maintenance Technician responsibilities
This section should convey the most important duties for the role. Highlight any responsibilities that may be unique to the role or particularly interesting for potential applicants. It’s also beneficial to describe how the role fits into the larger organization.
Example Building Maintenance Technician responsibilities
- Ensure that the building is running smoothly
- Create inspection and repair policies for the company
- Buy needed equipment for the company
- Maintain and repair equipment
- Install any new building equipment
- Train any employees who are responsible for certain systems
Building Maintenance Technician requirements
This section should list the essential qualities of an ideal candidate. Include previous work experience, education or achievements that would be beneficial. And list any preferred hard and soft skills.
Example Building Maintenance Technician requirements
- Knowledge of mechanical systems
- Knowledge of company policies and procedures
- Experience repairing and maintaining equipment
- Problem solving abilities
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- A team player