Example job summary
A successful job summary will provide applicants with a strong introduction to your company and the role. Use positive and active language that sums up the advertised role and your company. Include an exact location, or mention if the location is remote.
Example Baker job summary
Our newly-opened restaurant is in of a baker to join our team and build a dessert menu from the ground up. As a brand new restaurant, it’s important for us to hire a team player that takes pride in their work and seeing baking not as a task but as a craft. The qualified candidate will have 5+ years working as a baker or pastry chef, although bakers will less experience but an incredible professional history will be considered. If you believe in working hard while having fun, then our relaxed environment will be a good fit.
This section should convey the most important duties for the role. Highlight any responsibilities that may be unique to the role or particularly interesting for potential applicants. It’s also beneficial to describe how the role fits into the larger organization.
Example Baker responsibilities
- Develop a cohesive but creative dessert menu
- Create ad hoc dessert specials
- Manage bakery inventory
- Make fresh dough for pizza
- Maintain quick ticket times without sacrificing quality
- Work in tandem with back-of-house staff
This section should list the essential qualities of an ideal candidate. Include previous work experience, education or achievements that would be beneficial. And list any preferred hard and soft skills.
Example Baker requirements
- 5+ years of bakery experience
- Ability to stand for long period of time
- Strict adherence to food safety standards
- Willingness to test new ideas
- An open mind
- Availability on nights and weekends