Example job summary
A successful job summary will provide applicants with a strong introduction to your company and the role. Use positive and active language that sums up the advertised role and your company. Include an exact location, or mention if the location is remote.
Example Architect job summary
Our civil engineering company is looking for an architect who can draft complex specifications for large-scale commercial properties. The qualified candidate will possess exceptional knowledge of CAD and have 3+ years' experience as a draftsperson. The right hire will know how to work as part of a team in order to make client specifications come to life. This is a contract-to-hire position and we are looking for someone to start immediately. Applicants with immediate ability are preferred.
This section should convey the most important duties for the role. Highlight any responsibilities that may be unique to the role or particularly interesting for potential applicants. It’s also beneficial to describe how the role fits into the larger organization.
Example Architect responsibilities
- Documents workflow
- Improves operations based on workflow observations
- Ensures designs are drawn to specification
- Works among fellow draftspeople and civil engineers
- Take initiative on client renderings
- Adjust project specifications when not feasible
This section should list the essential qualities of an ideal candidate. Include previous work experience, education or achievements that would be beneficial. And list any preferred hard and soft skills.
Example Architect requirements
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years' experience as a draftsman
- Exemplary knowledge of CAD
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to follow safety rules
- Experience in commercial drafting