Example job summary
A successful job summary will provide applicants with a strong introduction to your company and the role. Use positive and active language that sums up the advertised role and your company. Include an exact location, or mention if the location is remote.
Example Accounting Manager job summary
Our fast-paced financial firm company is in need of an accounting manager. Prior experience working specifically within the financial industry is required. Because of our status as an industry leader in our region, a commitment to excellence is required. 5+ years of experience is required, as is a Bachelor's degree in accounting. Qualified candidates will exhibit adept skills not only in accounting, but in financing in general. Given our need to fill the position quickly, we're looking for an account manager to join our team immediately. Applicants with immediately availability will be given priority.
Accounting Manager responsibilities
This section should convey the most important duties for the role. Highlight any responsibilities that may be unique to the role or particularly interesting for potential applicants. It’s also beneficial to describe how the role fits into the larger organization.
Example Accounting Manager responsibilities
- Report directly to the CFO
- officer subordinate support to the CFO
- Handle bi-weekly payroll via Paychex
- Handle banking and cash management account reconciliations
- Oversee budget reports and variance reports
- Complete and mail 1099 forms
Accounting Manager requirements
This section should list the essential qualities of an ideal candidate. Include previous work experience, education or achievements that would be beneficial. And list any preferred hard and soft skills.
Example Accounting Manager requirements
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- Demonstrative experience not only in accounting, but finance
- Exemplary knowledge of QuickBooks
- Understanding of accounting principles
- Handle all aspects of financial reporting
- Excellent organizational skills