Example job summary
A successful job summary will provide applicants with a strong introduction to your company and the role. Use positive and active language that sums up the advertised role and your company. Include an exact location, or mention if the location is remote.
Example Accounting Assistant job summary
Our pet food manufacturing company is in need of an experienced accounting assistant to assist with accounts payables and receivables. Since accuracy is required as an accounting assistant, 2+ years in a similar position is required. An Associate's degree is required for this position. Candidates with Bachelor's degrees are preferred, but a Bachelor's degree is not mandatory to be considered for our role as an accounting assistant. More than anything, we're looking for an experienced accounting assistant who is ready to learn under the guidance of our accounting manager. A love of pets is a big perk!
Accounting Assistant responsibilities
This section should convey the most important duties for the role. Highlight any responsibilities that may be unique to the role or particularly interesting for potential applicants. It’s also beneficial to describe how the role fits into the larger organization.
Example Accounting Assistant responsibilities
- Review invoices and expenses
- Enter data and ensure accuracy
- Prepare sales invoices for review
- Maintain and update vendor reports
- Ad hoc responsibilities when assigned
- officer office support as necessary
Accounting Assistant requirements
This section should list the essential qualities of an ideal candidate. Include previous work experience, education or achievements that would be beneficial. And list any preferred hard and soft skills.
Example Accounting Assistant requirements
- Associate's degree required
- Prior experience
- Proficiency in QuickBooks (although candidates with rudimentary skills will be considered if they're quick learners)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal skills